Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:51:22 -0800
From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: THE BIG ONE

 Fret for your nagios and
Fret for your network and
Fret for your servers and
Fret for your SOA and
Fret for your options and
Fret for your ajax and
Fret for your upstream and
Fret for your SAN.

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
tards

here in this worthless hole we call the internet
the only way to fix it is to cause its drones to fret
any fucking time
any fucking day
learn to hack, we'll fucking troll it all away

some say an IOS worm will spread thru bgp
followed by IIS and openssh exploits
followed by netapps that are instantly emptied
followed by IPS signature engine overflows

some say the end is near
some say we'll see dongadeggon soon
i certainly hope we will
i sure could use something great to jack off to

stupid blogs, silly blogs, stupid blogs

one great big festering dotcom distraction
i've got a suggestion to keep you all occupied

learn to hack.
learn to hack.
learn to hack.

dongs are gonna fix it all soon.
dongs are comin' round to put it back the way it oughta be.

Content of type "text/html" skipped