Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:08:11 -0500
From: "Marcin Wielgoszewski" <marcinw86@...il.com>
To: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

You're right. I'm new and young and I'll be the first to admit it. We
can't all be born security gurus, and I'm not trying to hide that, but
me aside... what have you done besides hide behind your gmail account
and troll FD?

Thanks for pointing out those two pages, two pages out of 100's that
were posted a long time ago and yes, are very out of date.