Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 10:18:14 -0500
From: Adam Muntner <adam.muntner@...etmove.com>
To: Adam Muntner <adam.muntner@...etmove.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] QuietMove ( secreview review: D- )

Before secreview jumps on them, apologies for the typos. Hard to type
long email on touchscreen, on the train!

No hard feelings secreview. I apreciate the review. There is no such
thing as bad press, and I had fun writing my witty and clever rejoinder.

Adam Muntner
Managing Partner
QuietMove, Inc.
Phone: 602-793-5969