Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 18:05:10 +0000
From: "SilentRunner" <silentrunner@...hmail.com>
To: <secreview@...hmail.com>,<adam.muntner@...etmove.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

Adam

I appreciate that you have to defend your firm, but why are you
giving the skiddie the satisfaction of even acknowledging his
existence?

Don't be fooled by the "we", secreview is one person. A kid of
maybe 15 sitting in his room looking for something better to do
besides squeezing spots and masturbating to the demo dollies on the
shopping channel.

Not a single person here has had anything but derision for the
fool's efforts, none of which have added or will ever add anything
useful to the trade. I look forward to the day when he "reviews" a
big firm and they send the lawyers in to hopefully take his parents
(some people shouldn't be allowed to breed) house, and his computer
away.

If he is universally ignored, he will get bored and go away.
Perhaps with luck he will direct his reviewing "talents" to
something useful, like hairdressers, or cosmetics, where simply
reading a website has some relevance to the product, not.

SR

--
Click here for huge discounts on tradeshow supplies.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eC7Vdiu1ZzArauAHTdGztWTfXZcO45Bc0E15vxeFbmmoc0w/