Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 01:04:42 +0100
From: Martin Zimmermann <mdz@...hest.com>
To: secreview <secreview@...hmail.com>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk >> full-disclosure"
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
 Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

Nice try, but....

Adding, spelling and content sucks. Do better research next time.

So thats; 2 try's, 2 Fails, 0 passed on your reviews.

/See me after class..

Hugz

secreview skrev:
> QuiteMove, located at http://www.quitemove.com <www.quietmove.com> is
> a small Professional IT Security Services Provider that offers
> Training services, Incident Response Services, Web Application
> Security Services and Penetration Testing Services. QuiteMove was
> started by Adam Munter in 2006 along with Jeffrey Rassas, and James
> Garvey, Jr. You can read their mission statement here
> "http://www.mywikibiz.com/Directory:QuietMove" (but its pretty basic).
>
> When reviewing the QuiteMove website and people we were not the least
> bit impressed. The QuiteMove website is packed full of grammatical
> errors and many of the services don't even have descriptions. The
> services that do have descriptions are very poorly written and very
> poorly defined. Take a look at their Penetration Testing service
> offering as an example. If you want to see an example of no content
> check out their Social Engineering offering.
>
> Since we were unable to extract anything useful from the materials
> provided to us by QuiteMove we decided to focus on the talent behind
> QuietMove. Unfortunately we were equally unimpressed. The only
> technically oriented team members that we were able to identify within
> QuietMove were Adam Munter, who is a founder and Marcin Wielgoszewsk,
> who is a very "green" consultant. Seeing as Adam Munter is being
> positioned as the technical visionary for QuietMove, we decided to
> focus on him and not on Marcin.
>
> Adam's Linkedin Bio: http://tinyurl.com/yt9j2y
>
> As it turns out Adam Munter worked for Accuvant, a company that
> competes directly with Adam's QuietMove; prior to founding QuietMove.
> Adam's role at Accuvant was to lead consultants on IT Security
> Engagements for large orginazations. In conjunction with this, Adam
> also spoke at conferences. He worked here for 1 year and 1 month.
>
> Prior to working for Accuvant, Adam worked for Pegasus Solutions Inc.
> as the acting Chief Security Officer. Pegasus is the largest hotel
> reservation distribution system vendor and a major vendor of Hotel
> Management systems. Adam did get some Sarbanes Oxley work under his
> belt as he helped Pegasus to successfully "marshall" through their
> first audit. Adam also initiated the program to help get Pegasus to be
> Visa CISP compliant, including evaluating and changing their handling
> of payment Cardholder data. He worked here for 2 years and 1 month.
>
> From August 2000 to January 2003 Adam was a "Founding member of IBM's
> Ethical Hacking Center of Competency." His responsibilities included
> being a technical interviewer for new hires, a Penetration Testing
> Subject Matter Expert, and the performance of consulting engagements
> for clients ranging from midsize companies and government agencies to
> the fortune 500. Adam worked for IBM for 2 years and 6 months.
>
> So if we add up the relevant experience that Adam has had according to
> his linked in bio we get 1 year and 1 month + 2 years and 6 months,
> [...]

View Martin Dipo Zimmermann's profile on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mdzdk>

”If you think technology is gonna solve your security problems, then you
dont understand your problems, and you dont understand the technology..”
Bruce Schneier

"Never believe anything until it's officially denied."
Claud Cockburn

<http://www.shirtcity.com/myshirtshop/merchandising/513218/t-shirtshop.html>

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080101-0, 01-01-2008
Tested on: 02-01-2008 01:04:42

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "Fail drphilfailfl3.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (86290 bytes)

Download attachment "Prohest.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (2255 bytes)

Download attachment "btn_linkedin_120x30.gif" of type "image/gif" (2153 bytes)

Download attachment "5715cced16aa18d396862d33b7ea34c1.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (11076 bytes)