Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 22:35:12 -0500
From: "SecReview" <secreview@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [Professional IT Security Providers -
	Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

Readers (and haters)

Just so we're clear, we've offered QuietMove a second shot at being
reviewed. As a result we're going to remove our existing review and
release a new review in short time. As usual, we'll do our best to
make sure that the reviews are truthful and honest. To date,
QuietMove has not provided us with any information that contradicts
anything that we've written in our origional post. We're still
waiting for answers back from them.

Regards,
      The Secreview Team
      http://secreview.blogspot.com

--
Click here to find experienced pros to help with your home improvement project.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eNIBD2IGLGtKWD4rTekRP64uZlKbIP0NMW7JITemuz66eF6/