Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:16:00 -0600
From: b9u4ea <b9u4ea@...il.com>
To: gmaggro <gmaggro@...ers.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: scada/plc gear

Looks like a fantastic and robust little tool :)  That is certainly
some rather odd behaviour...  The fact that the other ports remained
makes it likely an application (modbus) problem.  Was it an ethernet
to rs232 converter?  (I obviously didn't look up the part number).
Did you happen to catalogue the 'crud' which you sent prior to
failure?  I know particular header options have unexpected results a
great deal of control systems.  I also know particular vendor's ip
stack implementations have been known to be produced some very things,
eg, odd ip options (off the top of my head the AB series of PLCs).
Now I'm curious, what other devices are you testing?