Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:42:33 +0530
From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog@...il.com>
To: Denis <sp23@...ernode.on.net>
Cc: Untitled <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: what is this?

well,
i received many response but no one is perfact.i checked the files and
didn't find anything embeded in my scripts or pages.still i have to
figure out why my antivirus randomly popsup?i mean most of the times
it doesnt detect any infection but then suddenly this thing happnes
and then everything seems ok.
i dont think its a problem with my script otherwise i could have find
the code or it should be repeating consistly.has any one still facing
this issue in the techicorner.com or on tubeley.com or on
secgeeks.com?

let me know i m trying hard to digg this issue.