Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:16:30 -0600
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org>
Subject: Re: what is this?

Seems to Fredrick Diggle that if you are any good at your job you
should be thanking the sheltered research corner for keeping you in
mustache wax. If you inform your clients of the realistic risks
involved then you also must realize that very few researchers are
actually finding the types of bugs which keep your clients scared
enough to hire you o.0. Fredrick Diggle thinks you owe someone an
apology.

Also, we should all put a description of our jobs on here like Valdis
has so graciously started. That way we will all know who we are
dealing with. Fredrick Diggle will start.

Fredrick's job is to primarily clean the primate cages but also he is
allowed to feed the chimps, train the babies to do backflips for
grapes (monkeys love grapes), and teach the older ones to search for
web vulns (The zoo doesn't know but he is building an army of monkey
hackers). Sometimes he is also asked to brush the hippopotamus' teeth
but Fredrick tends to get angry and throw things when he is forced to
do that because no matter how much you brush you just can't get rid of
the smell (interesting fact: hippos have bad breathe).

YAY!