Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:05:37 -0600
From: "Fredrick Diggle" <fdiggle@...il.com>
To: "Tonnerre Lombard" <tonnerre.lombard@...roup.ch>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [FDSA] Sort - Critical Format String
	Vulnerability

Fredrick Diggle apologizes, he always forgets that exploitation is
IMPOSSIBLE if there is no how-to in phrack. Racing your own buffer is
hard Lombard so he feels your pain :(

Also how dare you accuse Diggle Sec of releasing fake vulnerabilities.
Continue down that train of thought and you are likely to find
yourself in a lawsuit sir.

Also we noted your comment about pipes and performed further analysis.
What we discovered was shocking! You are indeed correct that the
published proof of concept inadvertently exploits a previously
unpublished vulnerability it the windows command line utility. This
vulnerability allows for arbitrary command execution and is really
quite severe. We will be happy to credit you with its discovery.