Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:13:01 -0800
From: "Adam Chesnutt" <icetre@...italfreezer.net>
To: joey.mengele@...hmail.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Southwest Airlines Ticket Silliness

Insightful... Really..

I posted about an amusing flaw I found in the systems and policies of a
public company.

I have to complement you though, that was a really nice retort.. Obviously
being clever isn't working out for you.. Maybe you should just stop.

If your going to make fun of me, you really should try harder.. That was
just fail.

Adam

On 2/1/08, Joey Mengele <joey.mengele@...hmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Adam,
>
> I have discovered a similar issue. During a game of monopoly, I was
> able to use money that I had printed from my personal computer
> (CPU).
>
> Thanks.

> "In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche,
> would not hesitate to squish him like a worm" - Gadi Evron
>

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:38:11 -0500 Adam Chesnutt
> <icetre@...italfreezer.net> wrote:
> >Not sure if anyone posted this before; But I figured this would
> >interest
> >you guys...
> >
> >Southwest Airlines has a class of ticket called 'Business Select'.
> >This
> >ticket typically allows you to board the plane first, and because
> >SWA
> >doesn't have assigned seating means you have your pick of the
> >seats on
> >the plane. But there is quite an additional benefit.
> >
> >You also get a free drink ticket. But they seem to have forgotten
> >something in the implementation of this: Being your drink coupon
> >is
> >issued to you when you print your boarding pass. It's also printed
> >
> >whenever you *reprint* your boarding pass!
> >
> >So if you feel like getting drunk on your flight, just print seven
> >or
> >eight boarding passes, and you'll have a good flight. I tried this
> >couple of weeks ago on a flight from San Diego to Kansas City, and
> >I had
> >myself 4 free drinks no problem.
> >
> >Adam

Content of type "text/html" skipped