Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:14:12 -0500
From: Keith Kilroy <keith@...uritynow.us>
To: Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard@...roup.ch>
Cc: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Brute force attack - need your advice

Tonnerre,

My apologies if I suggested you did not have it setup right or
anything bad about your abilities. That was not my intention.  I've
just had good luck with it. That's the bad part of email as a medium.

You have earned my respect.

As far as Heat I was speaking more of kiln, molding into another type
of object completely, which is overkill anyway.

Again, it's great to have a good debate. Servers are here to serve as
you said and I too believe there is a line where security impacts
productivity.

Thanks again for your responses, I like it when someone keeps me on my
toes :)

Tonnerre--feel free to email me directly anytime. I would enjoy a
voice conversation with you sometime as well.

Thanks
Keith