Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:21:10 +0200
From: "Ag. System Administrator" <sysadmin@...nt.co.il>
To: dudevanwinkle@...h.ai
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [funsec] in Memory of Dude VanWinkle / Justin
 Plazzo

You such idiot and coward! Go outside, play hide and go fuck yourself!!!

I'm looking forward for your death... I can't miss it!
I'll sure congratulate this!

And some advice for the rest of your useless life - you gona eat a lot
of shit, open your mouth wider!!!!

Have a lot of shit, and bon appetite!!!!

Best shitty regards,
Ivan Susanin