Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:11:28 -0800
From: <beenthere@...h.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: SCADA Security Corruption

On Feb 17, 2008 10:28 AM, Ghost Rider <gh0str1d3r84@...il.com>
wrote:

"After some offline discussion and a bit more research I agree that
the credibility doesn't seem very reliable.  It looks like it was
on a
(non-google) server archive where somebody was manually saving chat
archives.  Who knows... they could have been forged or manipulated.
The only way to know for sure would be to see the actual google
server archive."

So what's the point, Ghostrider, other than character assassination
(or is that asinine-sasion)?

Simply by highlighting what is at most dubious information, you
present it as fact and leave the rest to now-public conjecture.

What is your relation to the guy?  Indeed, when were you
fired...and for what?

Even if your grudge-specific accusation had a smidgen of truth,
exactly how many people sharing that name are in the US..or the
world for that matter?  If you goto:
 http://www.census.gov/genealogy/www/namesearch.html  one can get a
pretty good idea how common the name is, and work the
statistics yourself...  Better yet, if I goto a search engine
starting with Za...I find 5 different people with the same name,
residing anywhere from beautiful Bakersfield, Ca to McCalla,
Alabama (don't forget your Banjo, pig, and slobbering 'Tard, 'ya
hear?).

The odds seem to be...lacking, Ghostrider.

What a nasty, spiteful and cheap way to air your grievance against
someone -- one can only hope the groundwork you're laying doesn't
come back to bite you, hard, when the Karma PoPo demand unfettered
access inside 'yer head.

Let's be honest here, perhaps a rare, seminal event for 'ya --
you're not performing research, you're trying to throw this guy
under a bus, an inquisition by any other name -- and I'm calling
you out.

Ghostrider, the question to everyone's answer is usually found from
within, and I hope the looking glass doesn't hurt too much when
it's pointed your way some day.

-BeenThere

p.s. Have you seen what the average SCADA admin looks like?  One
guy in these parts looks like he could have walked off the AC/DC
Tour Bus...and I must say, I can tell when he comes on shift 'cause
the lights burn just a little brighter.

<-----cut---org message below------>

On Feb 17, 2008 10:28 AM, Ghost Rider <gh0str1d3r84@...il.com>