Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:56:01 +0000
From: "Michael Simpson" <mikie.simpson@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Its time to get serious about Storm Worm / RBN

On 3/19/08, coderman <coderman@...il.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 2:32 AM, worried security
> <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com> wrote:
> > We need the security community to send messages to the white house
> >  level folks
>
> LOL
>

> >  to put pressure on the russian government to allow the
> >  storm worm folks and the russian business network be arrested.
>
> did Alexander Litvinenko teach you nothing?
>

> >  ... n3td3v thinks russia is the number one cyber threat to
> >  online society not china.
>
> the usgov cares about military / SCI infosec, not joe blow typing his
> platinum visa into a phish...
>

> >  I've had enough of state sponsoring of storm
> >  worm by the russian government. I'm reaching out to the security
> >  community ... to get this super bot net dismantled.
>
> DHT's are fragile; do it yourself.  u l33t h4x0r d00d
>
> [... paranoid delusional ramblings truncated for brevity and sanity ... ]

never mind n3td3v.
once you have been recruited into MI5/6 (how's that going btw)
and have rounded up and sent away for torture all the people that have
dissed you on fd then you can get this matter of important world sec
sorted right out!

>are you threatening me for speaking out against the russian government?
>i take personal threats to me and my group very seriously.

hahahaha
seriously man, take less drugs
try and get some sort of control
you're young now but they will take their toll physically soon and
your mental health is obviously suffering
go to your local DAT and tell them your tales of woe