Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:36:42 -0500
From: "Nate McFeters" <nate.mcfeters@...il.com>
To: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: agile hacking?

I don't consider myself a 'kiddie' and I've considered contributing to it.
I feel like the old adage of blowing out someone elses flame to make yours
burn brighter applies here.  Reepex, I didn't get a chance to see your
presentation at kiwicon, bit to expensive for an American on a tight budget
to get out there, but if you have a link, I'd love to have a look.  We've
talked before, so I assume the presentation is good since I know you know
your stuff; however, I've also seen some cool stuff come out of PDP and
Gnucitizen... why the need to bash?

Web app hacking may not be the coolest topic in the world to yourself and
many others, but it is something that a lot of companies are concerned with
these days, and with some of the web app attack vectors being used to deploy
other attacks, the lines between these and the risks they present starts to
blur.  I think we've had the web app attack vectors are/aren't a technical
exploit on this forum too many times.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Nate

On 3/18/08, reepex <reepex@...il.com> wrote:

> I see thoth responded negatively to your project and again you assume that
> if someone bashes you that he/she has no skill and is just trolling. This
> means you obviously were not as his kiwicon talk or read the slides ( not
> that you would understand them )  but it shows how arrogant you are.
>
> you are just another sad leader who has amassed a following of idiots and
> when someone speaks out against you act all high and mighty when really they
> are better than you.
>
> I also think its funny that you say how its a 'community project' and that
> you are uniting all these people together when in truth its a bunch of
> clueless kiddies ( I am sure you will get a great article from the kid who
> will 'create b0f overfl0wz' as he put it) who follow you while people 'with
> a clue' know you are a joke.
>
> Either way if this book somehow gets published it will be another laughing
> stock like the rest of your published work.

Content of type "text/html" skipped