Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:08:37 +0000
From: Handrix <handrix@...il.com>
To: Throwaway1@...umbus.rr.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Free Iraq

Great post, but I'm afraid to tell you that the truth is out of you're
answear...
you're answer is a classical one that we found in the most of fashion's
magazine .
The truth is in the bloody Iraq across americans army, and others.
We hope that Iraq will be free very soon 'cause their children need to be
kept far from ware.
Best regards,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Throwaway1@...umbus.rr.com <
Throwaway1@...umbus.rr.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:55 PM, net-dummy wrote:
>

> >Iraq is an invaded country, and America has no right to be there at all.
> >

> Actually, dummy...
> The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in August of 1990 led to a United Nations
> authorization to remove Saddam's forces from Kuwait. This military action
> was carried mainly by the Americans for entirely practical reasons. The
> United Nations halted hostilities and declared that a ceasefire would be
> in
> effect as long as Saddam cooperated fully with United Nations Inspectors
> who were looking for an extensive list of banned weapons, which included
> but was by no means limited to; chemical, biological and
> nuclear/radiological weapons.
> After over a decade of continual failure to cooperate, the American
> political leadership decided that they could no longer take the same
> patient approach that they had taken for the previous 12 years; and
> resumed
> hostilities. After invading Iraq and removing Saddam, American forces
> searched for the aforementioned list of banned weapons, and while they
> found most of them they did not find stockpiles of weaponized biologicals,
> final stage chemicals or nuclear/radiologicals. Whether you believe this
> is
> because Saddam didn't possess them at the time of the invasion or that he
> simply did a better job of hiding them than the American's did of looking
> for them doesn't change the facts. Nor does your opinion of the current
> American administration or your opinion of their actions.
>
> However, the most disturbing part of your post was not that you
> demonstrated your ignorance once again... That is basically; your job
> here.
>
> No, the disturbing part of your asinine post was that you made Saddam's
> murderous Ba'athist thugs the moral equivalent of the Free Tibetan People.
>
> THAT needed to be answered, or I would have ignore this post as I
> ordinarily do to ALL of your posts.

MEZGANI Ali
Network Engineering/Security
http://securynix.co.cc/