Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:18:42 +0000
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Free Beer

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:36 AM, Larry Seltzer <Larry@...ryseltzer.com> wrote:

> Moving beyond the old partisan politics, a cause we can all get behind.
>

> Larry Seltzer

The original Free Tibet thread was calling for cyber attacks against
the Chinese government, which if carried out would amount to cyber
terrorism. n3td3v is against such action, and it goes against all
ethics and logic that n3td3v believes in. True people with big brains
can beat the super powers of our world's through intellilectual debate
verbally, _not_ through cyber violence.

n3td3v post a Free Iraq response to make any Americans on the list to
look in the mirror more before denouncing China and telling everyone
how bad they are, when your own people are out there killing people in
an illegal war, and human rights violations in Iraq have been reported
multiple times.

We live in crazy times, but the guy who called for cyber attacks
against China should be locked up for a couple of weeks, to give him a
scare.

Beer or no beer, there are a lot of young, easily infulenced and naive
folks on the list and an adult coming on the list calling for cyber
attacks to prove a verbal stand point is totally unacceptable, but I
think the guy actually _does_ want cyber attacks to happen against
them and wasn't kidding on, and thats got to be worrying and should be
addressed by whichever authority takes care of that kind of stuff.

I seen the Chinese thread calling for cyber attacks as soon as it was
delivered to the list, and I was sitting there with my mouth half open
in total shock about what the guy(s) have just asked people to do, and
they actually spoke of "Anonymous" and scientology.

This is utterly unacceptable on any fragmentation of the human brain,
so i'm calling for an arrest to be made on the "Free Tibet" thread.

All the best with your securities and insecurities,

n3td3v