Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:03:17 -0400
From: Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com>
To: n3td3v@...glegroups.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: n3td3v has a fan

ur talking about his paper?  the one where he compares "you" to "gobbles"?
 i dont know if i agree w/ teh paper or not, its interesting, but i dont
think its a smear campaign.  hes comparing you to gobbles.  i guess you see
that as an insult?  gobbles did some good work.
i liked gobbles challenge after the paper came out and said 'put up or shut
up' when it came to his doctorate.

apparently you think the paper is wrong, and you are not gobbles?  do you
have something against gobbles?

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:58 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:41 AM, mcwidget <mcwidget@...il.com> wrote:
> > I swear I head angels sing when I read this.  Unfortunately, this whole
> > thread started when you complained, rightly or wrongly, about your
> > communcations with a Sans handler being released on irc.
>
> No, this thread is about me having a fan, who said he is going to take
> up the storm worm with his US government contacts.
>
> We had actually moved on from the sans handler business... new topics
> are now on the agenda.
>
> There is actually news on this:
>
> Keith http://blog.securitynow.us/ was intimidated by nasty people who
> left horrible comments under the original blog post
>
> http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:z27vNE_ikM0J:blog.securitynow.us/2008/03/19/storm-worm-russian-business-network-rbn/+http://blog.securitynow.us/2008/03/19/storm-worm-russian-business-network-rbn/&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a
> which he removed for a short time because people claimed Neal Krawetz
> had used a text analysis program to determine I was nothing but a
> troll, but Keith doesn't believe this to be the case.
>
> Keith has repost
>
> http://blog.securitynow.us/2008/04/07/storm-worm-russian-business-network-rbn-repost-from-march-19-2008/
> his original entry after finding out i'm not a troll.
>
> Infact, Keith is about to post a blog entry against Neal Krawetz to
> say his text analysis is flawed and that he stands by what he
> originally said.
>
> So, not only is the blog entry back up after being intimidated by
> n3td3v enemies, he is about to come out and slam Neal Krawetz.
>
> I'm in talks with Keith at the moment on what the wording of the new
> entry about Neal Krawetz will be to slam his smear campaign about me.
>
> I don't know when the blog entry about Neal Krawetz text analysis is
> coming out, but stay stuned to http://blog.securitynow.us/ because its
> coming soon.
>
> A pdf file of the original post is attached to this e-mail as well, so
> when the google cache expires.
>
> The truth will preveil that n3td3v is a serious security researcher
> and not a troll, like i've said in the past, Neal Krawetz and a
> certain journalist tried to ruin me, so this is the first step to
> countering the claims.
>
> All the best,
>
> n3td3v

Content of type "text/html" skipped