Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:42:54 -0400
From: Jeptha.Gibbs@...organ.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th
	(confMay21/22	2008)

It looks as if your ulterior motive is simply to make this list in capable of achieving it's objective.  For month's now, we've subjected to your vapid rantings, and the original focus & purpose has become secondary to the focused bile towards you.  It would be hard to quantify how many researchers have left and issues have not been posted due to your juvenile behavior.  Hopefully, Mr. Cartwright will follows his guidelines and simply block you, and then perhaps we can get back to real business.

Have a great day!
Jeptha M Gibbs
Sent from my BlackBerry Handheld.
Cell - 914 498-9907