Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:37:24 +0200
From: mark seiden-via mac <mis@...den.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: n3td3v has a fan

in my opinion a few of the "facts" in this posting may actually be
true (the ones with a possible harmless interpretation), but most are
colored
by a deeply distorted view of reality.  also,  a seeming inability to
closely read, critically think, or analyze risk rationally.
participating in politics requires all of these, as well as an ability
to listen to other points of view.

(since i seem to be among the dramatis personae in his Davidsbund), i
can say n3td3v seldom ceases to disappoint me, and make
me regret having had some impulse to be helpful that resulted in past
interchanges with him.

btw, n3td3v, I know Gadi Evron, and you're no Gadi Evron.  (this is
probably a good thing, as there probably ain't room enough
in the world for two of them...)

sadly,

the cross-eyed bear.