Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:30:03 -0400
From: "Garrett M. Groff" <groffg@...design.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Web Application Security Awareness Day

FYI - my previous email was entirely facetious. To my knowledge, a list
entitled "List of Enemies To Be Smitten" does not exist (yet?) and the
referenced Wikipedia page is merely a fabrication.

- G

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:03:11 EDT, "Garrett M. Groff" said:
> Fools! Do you really want to be added to Netdev's "List of Enemies To Be
> Smitten"?

All *I* did was point out that people with actual exploits might be enemies
of "the n3td3v agenda", whatever the heck that is. If n3td3v wants to get
mad at anybody, it should be *them*.  I don't have any exploits worth
posting,
so I *cant* diss n3td3v by posting them some day other than May 1.

> More on what happens to Netdev's enemies here:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fate_Of_N3tD3v_Enemies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/The_Fate_Of_N3tD3v_Enemies
returns:

  Search results
  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  You searched for The_Fate_Of_N3tD3v_Enemies [Index]
  Jump to: navigation, search

  There is no page titled "The_Fate_Of_N3tD3v_Enemies".

Go figure.
. I apologize for not appending a note at the end expressing that
information.

- G

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:03:11 EDT, "Garrett M. Groff" said:
> Fools! Do you really want to be added to Netdev's "List of Enemies To Be
> Smitten"?

All *I* did was point out that people with actual exploits might be enemies
of "the n3td3v agenda", whatever the heck that is. If n3td3v wants to get
mad at anybody, it should be *them*.  I don't have any exploits worth
posting,
so I *cant* diss n3td3v by posting them some day other than May 1.

> More on what happens to Netdev's enemies here:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fate_Of_N3tD3v_Enemies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/The_Fate_Of_N3tD3v_Enemies
returns:

  Search results