Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:51:58 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Correcting CVEs (was Re: Cross site scripting
	issues in s9y (CVE-2008-1386, CVE-2008-1387))

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 22 April 2008 schrieb Hanno Böck:
> > Two smaller issues in s9y, published here:
> > http://int21.de/cve/CVE-2008-1386-s9y.html
> > http://int21.de/cve/CVE-2008-1387-s9y.html
>
> Damn, it was too early in the morning.
> The correct CVEs (as listed in the advisory below) are CVE-2008-1385 and
> CVE-2008-1386.
> The correct URLs:
> http://int21.de/cve/CVE-2008-1385-s9y.html
> http://int21.de/cve/CVE-2008-1386-s9y.html
>
> Sorry for any confusion this has caused.
>
> --
> Hanno Böck              Blog:           http://www.hboeck.de/
> GPG: 3DBD3B20           Jabber/Mail:    hanno@...eck.de

Are you sick of being laughed at and not getting the respect you
deserve for releasing XSS?

Web Application Security Awareness Day, it brings the respect you
deserve back!!!

What does it mean to take part? You'll be part of a day when web
application bugs are being released, you'll be part of a landmark day
in infosec history, when we talk with one voice to send a message to
the powers that be.

White papers, research, bugs, tips, everything to do with Web
Application Security will be released & discussed.

This is your day to shine, its Web Application Security Awareness Day,
a new and innovative day brought to you by n3td3v.

Learn More
http://n3td3v.googlepages.com/home
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2008-April/061507.html

Regards,