Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:53:52 -0400
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, groffg@...design.com,
	xploitable@...il.com
Subject: Re: Security issueinFilezilla3.0.9.2:passwordsare
	stored in plain text(sitemanager.xml)

groffg,

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:28:58 -0400 "Garrett M. Groff"
<groffg@...design.com> wrote:
>Pretty shocking stuff. I seriously recommend a scholarly, peer-
>reviewed book
>on basic social skills.

Do you have any specific titles in mind? At least Valdis is kind
enough to read 7 RFCs for me during his work day, the least you
could do would be throw some ISBNs out or something.

>In addition, finding a role model who has both strong domain
>knowledge (in
>the field of your choice) and also who communicates effectively
>(i.e.,
>without losing his/her equanimity when faced with benign or even
>vehement
>dissent) could also be helpful for you in the long run. So, rather
>than
>flaming others, you will have a greater capacity to engage in
>rational
>discourse.

I assume this is a thinly veiled reference to list member n3td3v.
Yes he is an authority and communicates effectively, however I feel
I am not yet ready to be taken under his wing. Nor do I feel he
would accept me, solicited or unsolicited. But your point is taken.

>I feel compelled to add that I'm seriously not saying this to be
>offensive,
>nor am I only directing this message to you (it is, quite
>literally,
>impossible to over-emphasize those points on this particular
>list).
>
>Hope that proves helpful,

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other.

>- G

Looking for Love? Click here to find out what your future holds.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4c4hGD2QUY35ulUFNQYlx1xUMULZlg9UCivOGQoMTGNmgCxy/