Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:51:23 +0100
From: Jonathan Roach <ifor.bigun@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: n3td3v@...glegroups.com
Subject: Re: A New Class of Vulnerability in Oracle:
	Lateral SQL Injection

On Friday 25 April 2008 00:41, n3td3v wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com> wrote:
> > no, you idiot, i was telling you to quit threatening ppl.  god you are
> > thick.
>
> In Britian, we reject people like you. All the best at passport control.

I hope you aren't Welsh, N3td3v - I noticed you used the word 'boyo' earlier.
In Wales, we reject people like you. If it were not beneath me to stoop to
such childish behaviour, I'd say you were a complete tit, but I'll refrain.
Please n3td3v, I'm asking you nicely. Take up carpentry or knitting,
brick-laying or something else that's nothing to do with security -
*anything* that isn't a magnet to people suffering from paranoid delusion.
Get on the homing pigeon mailing lists instead of f-d. Try taking 'Which
Caravan' magazine for a month or two - you'll enjoy it, I'm sure. And stop
taking the drugs - really. It's for your own good.

Think of the caravan - the open road. Take Richard Golodner with you - you can
go on long trips, taking it in turns to be the one who gets to ride along
behind in the caravan. The GOOD LIFE. Think n3td3v. You could go to the USA
(sorry, Uncle Sam) - plenty of open road there, and Richard will know the
places to avoid, where you're likely to get shot.

Think hard about it n3td3v. It'd be the best *real* contribution to security
you've ever made. The entire list would be grateful to you. And if you sort
yourself out in a couple of years and become a useful person who's still
interested in security, you'd be welcomed back on the list. Only then, your
name will be w1nn3b4g0.