Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:25:12 -0300
From: "Kurt Dillard" <kurtdillard@....com>
To: "'n3td3v'" <xploitable@...il.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"'n3td3v'" <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Re: HD Moore

You are a laughable prepubescent troll. As if you, who are currently jobless
and never have had a job in info-security, could offer anyone on this list
useful professional advice. Every post you send to this list leaves me
rolling painfully on the floor in uncontrollable fits of guffaws and
chortles. Makes me wonder which is lower: your IQ or your age. Your petty,
whining posts attacking researchers who could not care less about your theme
day illustrate perfectly why it was entirely appropriate for them to ignore
it and for us to mock you. By all means, keep us entertained by continuing
to post your pointless, prattling claptrap.

Don't forget to have my buddies at CESG come after me and everyone else.
That is, if you know what the hell CESG actually is over there. You drop the
names of secretive government agencies but you probably have no idea which
one is actually responsible for protecting the information systems in your
country.

With all due sincerity and respect,

Mr. Dillard