Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:22:27 -0700
From: "Professor Micheal Chatner" <mchatner@...il.com>
To: "Alexandre Aniceto" <alexandre.aniceto@...il.com>
Cc: jonathan.miles90222@...il.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: get a life

Why does everyone hate this n3td3v fellow? He seems like he has a fine
character and a devotion to full disclosure as opposed to you
imbeciles. I plan on contributing in his next theme day and look
forward to it with hurried anticipation. Maybe you "security
researchers" could learn a thing or two from this upstanding
contributor to the Full Disclosure mailing list.

Forever Yours,
Professor Micheal Chatner