Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:01:40 -0400
From: "Dr. J Swift" <fdiscsplat@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ganging up on n3td3v

Due to concerns about my safety I am using a pseudonym when making
this post.  Based upon a reasonable set of inferences drawn from the
posts of Mr. Wallace, I am concerned that using my real name would
allow Mr. Wallace to harm my person or career.
 About various people, Mr. Wallace has written on this list to my
peers and business partners in the Computer Security Industry the
following pieces of text.

> Suck a cock big boy, you're going down. down, down.
and this
> Something you miss dude, i'm not an employee of the secret intelligence service, but that doesn't mean I can't call you a fag and say you're banned from UK.
and this
> Valdis is trying to confuse everyone and derail it, we must ignore what Valdis says.

I am worried about the following statements he has recently written as
well - also to my peers and business partners.
> So you keep replying to the insane guy? To make me more insane?
and this
> Now you know I have a short temper, now what?
and this
> Thanks for letting me know you live in Wales.

I am worried about how Mr. Wallace might act towards me when I am at a
conference.  He has called for multiple conferences to be shut down in
addition to threatening people and calling himself insane with a short
temper.

It further troubles me that people who hold themselves out as treating
professionals have stated that Mr. Wallace has one or more mental
illnesses.

Mr. Wallace, do you have anything to add?  The libel, defamation, and
disguising of your identity in countless messages were troublesome.
But, I hope that you wouldn't follow through on any of your threats
regardless of whether you made those threats explicitly or stated them
in language that would lead a reasonable person to infer a threat.

Mr. Wallace, I recall your statements of affiliation with global
intelligence services and regularly commanding the respect and ears of
industry leaders, and I have become doubly worried and concerned for
my safety and career.