Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 12:21:53 +0100
From: Skratz0r <roryflyguy@...glemail.com>
To: Andrew A <gluttony@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Israel!

Why are you bothering arguing on the internet?
Really?

I think I speak for quite a lot of us when I say this is so for us,
to listen to you
gripe about religion and other topics.

Please constrain your emails to topics related to what the mailing
list is about.
Thanks.

~ Skratz0r

   Andrew A --
   Re: [Full-disclosure] Happy Birthday Israel!