Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:33:05 -0400
From: "Garrett M. Groff" <groffg@...design.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 39, Issue 20

I think it's time to cut out this anti-semitic crap. It violates the list
charter and it's just embarrassing (to those who hold such hateful
opinions). If you want to be complicit in hateful propaganda that echoes
that of the mindless Islamic fascism that is so rampant in many parts of
the world, then so be it (best of luck with that). But pls do so outside of
the context of this list, or better yet, not at all.

- - G