Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 19:50:10 -0400
From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
To: joey.mengele@...hmail.com, valdis.kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 39, Issue 20

Valdis,

Furthermore, using scholarly resource WikiPedia, I have been able
to find more flaw in your statement. As it turns out, the jews
actually *are* a small subset:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

That is small dude! LOLOL.

Now, we both have accepted that any set is a subset of itself, it
is now proven that jews are a small subset of jews. QED AKA LOLOL.

--
Click to find the latest solutions to enhance your small business.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eDJdVO4MMMaVuY4qK6Ndkh410rG2uFwEDxwpeZzYx3OdTdu/