Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 18:20:44 -0700
From: coderman <coderman@...il.com>
To: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele@...hmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 39, Issue 20

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Joey Mengele <joey.mengele@...hmail.com> wrote:
> Now, we both have accepted that any set is a subset of itself,...
> QED AKA LOLOL.

Dear Dr. Joey J Mengele, PhD.:

while attempting to disprove this assertion of yours, i came across an
unexpected fact that is not only shocking but also self evident with
surprising clarity.

given the set of humans with the ability to write,

and given the set of humans who post more than three responses to a
thread on Full-Disclosure,

and given the set of humans whom I would enjoy beating into a swollen
bloody pulp with my bare fists,

i discovered that not only are the latter two sets a subset of the
first, but they are also near identical sets!!

i have also devised a theory well supported by the available data that
unless corrective measures are taken, the size of all sets mentioned
above will trend toward infinity.

would you kindly provide me your street address and photograph while i
tape up my knuckles and dust off that old lead fist pack?  n3t4rd was
at least proactive enough to seed the net with the requisite details
prior to my embarking on this righteous mission.

thank you good doctor,

best regards.