Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:44:38 -0500
From: "Jonathan Miles" <jonathan.miles90222@...il.com>
To: "Professor Micheal Chatner" <mchatner@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Remember that time

"Don't fuck with me or you'll pay the consequences."  HAHAHA

Blackhat is only an excuse for you to get away from your aids infected
boyfriend and go suck as much cock as possible.

Fuck you, Fuck your mother, and Fuck your aids.

Thanks,
~J

filter: n3td3v

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Professor Micheal Chatner <
mchatner@...il.com> wrote:

> This time me and |)ruid degraded a transsexual prostitute, dumbshit.
> Mind your fucking manners. You're probably too much of a fucking pussy
> to go to Blackhat and show your real face. Don't fuck with me or
> you'll pay the consequences.
>
> Come back to the list after you've gotten a CISSP like a real security
> professional like myself.
>
> Keep me posted,
> Professor Micheal Chatner, M.D, CISSP
>
> On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com> wrote:
> > wtf are you talking about.
> >

> >  On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 4:22 AM, Professor Micheal Chatner
> >  <mchatner@...il.com> wrote:
> >  > at blackhat that I ordered that Thai hooker and took a big fat shit
> in
> >  >  her mouth and then pissed all over her and told her I was the king
> of
> >  >  hacking and phreaking. And then I did a fat rail of meth then went
> >  >  down to the poker tables winning $4k and then spent a lot of it on
> >  >  crack then fell asleep in a gutter by Jerry's Nugget? Fuck man, you
> >  >  guys are the best.
> >  >
> >  >  Professor Micheal Chatner M.D, CISSP
> >  >