Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:41:54 -0400
From: "Dr. J Swift" <fdiscsplat@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Subject: Hacking Google

Facts:

1.   On April 24, 2006 n3td3v created a google group named ####...####
- where the name was 200 sucessive # marks.
2.   The email for the group owner is n3td3v-security@...glegroups.com.
3.   There are exactly seven messages posted to the group.
4.   All messages were posted by n3td3v.
5.   Two messages contained repetitions of text urging people to
purchase penis enlargement products from n3td3v.
6.   Message #7 was entitled "Break Google".
7.   The remaining messages had variable length subjects composed
entirely of # characters.
8.   One message contained exactly 72 lines, where each line had
exactly 64 # characters.
9.   72 lines * 64 # per line = 4608 # characters.
10. 4608 = 4096+512
11. Hacking is illegal - whether you succeed in breaking in or not, Mr. Wallace.

Right after I sent my last email to FD you removed my membership from
your ###...### group.
I know this to be true...
I clicked on the refresh button to redisplay your group's message
list, and my web browser displayed the following lines:
> You cannot view the group's content or participate in the group because you are not currently a member.  Membership is invite only.
>
> You must be a member of this group to read its archive.
>
> This group is invite only, so you may not apply for membership.

This message appeared after I already was a member of the group - and
no invitation had been necessary.

Threatening multiple frivolous lawsuits may not be the only crime that
you have committed.
Hacking is illegal, Mr. Wallace.