Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:37:57 -0400
From: "T Biehn" <tbiehn@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: pentagon botnet

Read the article, it strikes me that the good general has perhaps seen
die hard, and been reading things by Gadi Evron, one too many times.
Of course, this should, perhaps, satiate fears of our more paranoid
friends that the US has global control of all the internet, and can
shut anything down any time it wants, as apparently they are
blissfully ignorant.
They must cannibalize old desktop computers for the massive amount of
datacrunching that goes into sending SYN packets. Will they be using
PhatBOT-P3n74g0n.m0d???

I'd like to see more ads for the US Army's Internet Joint Strike
Hacker Force, maybe wearing army boots and installing ubuntu linux,
drinking surge and eating pizza pops. Hey army, will the new recruits
still be able to work from their mother's basements?

Well, another constructive FD post...

Warmest Regards,

Travis