Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:05:49 -0400
From: mutiny <mutiny@...inbeardsucks.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [NANOG] IOS rootkits

Miss Wallace:
Why does "n3td3v" hate network security enthusiasts?
Why is "n3td3v" being so disruptive?

A rootkit for Cisco will not damage anything, Cisco has even shown
interest in the development.  A rootkit for Cisco will cause Cisco to
look into the issue more closely, which in turn will make IOS *more secure.*

If "n3td3v" is concerned about the "safety of the internet", they/you
should go back to your hole and never come out.  Or if you do come out,
don't post on any security-related mailing lists or even your google
group (which cannot be considered security-related, since you run it).

Please, stop trying to make the internet a more dangerous environment.

All the best,
 Your mom's a bloody cunt.