Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:56:15 -0400
From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, pschmehl_lists@...rr.com
Subject: Re: Need some help with management

Its not even funny how often this happens. I have a friend who does
some consulting work for small businesses, and the amount of times
that he has come across medical practices that run their billing
and record keeping software on the same "fully-loaded" XP box that
their receptionist(s) use to download random crap...

--
Click to see huge collection of designer watches.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4diTNZQSUCsmCO7tLISg1VmGZiJIb9U6fdLVATcvkNbwUmxi/