Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 10:50:40 -0300
From: Nicolas Waisman <nicolas@...unitysec.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Immunity Debugger 1.6 is out!

Immunity, Inc. proudly presents: IMMUNITY DEBUGGER 1.6

This release we are introducing the most requested feature since the
release of ID 1.0 in the form of automatic symbol downloading.

In the script department we included two awesome new scripts: tredll and
findloop. Yes, you read that correctly, we have implemented dominator
trees for your coverage analysis pleasure and you are now able to detect
loops inside functions.

Immunity Debugger 1.6 delivers more stability and fixes a lot of known
issues. For example the old AddKnowledge/PostAnalysis bug is gone and
the land of hooking is all happiness. Check the Changelog below for more
details.

Download it now: http://debugger.immunityinc.com/

For the next release we are working on variables and structure, so stay
tuned!

The Immunity ID Team

- --------------
1.60 Build 0

New Features:

- - Debugger
  o Added 'Use Symbol Server' option
   [http://forum.immunityinc.com/index.php?topic=162]
  o Improved Getallnames
  o Added timestamp to log events

- - Immunity Debugger API
  o Added getAllSymbolsFromModule method
  o Added libcontrolflow.py
    Container for classes DominatorTree and ControlFlowAnalysis
  o Added Clear function to FastLogHook.

- - PyCommands
  o Added findloop.py: Find natural loops given a function start.
  o Added treedll.py: Creates imported dll tree.

- - Bug Fixes:
  o Fixed POST_ANALYSIS_HOOK "FATAL ERROR"
  o Fixed Arguments overflow (Thanks David Wetson for reporting this one!)
  o Local Symbol Path issue
  o Analysis second pass option now works
  o Getallsymbols now correctly creates the PyDict
[Import/Export/Library issue]