Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:43:53 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: London DEFCON June meet - DC4420 - Thursday 5th
	June

hey all,

it's that time of the month again!

so we present to you : DC4420 June @ the Glassblower:

- Wargames!

    The Winning team will be presenting 'how they did it' -
(note:everyone should buy them Guinness. Schwag will be awarded as well)

- Last-minute hastily-put-together presentation on locks.
   autom8ton - bring your locks/picks and we'll have a workshop afterwards.

-  New speaker! Alex talking about Social engineering

- 5 minute slot - a demo by Richard. (demo is such a lovely term for a
talk, could be anything!)

- MM will be calling for participation in an "art" project. If you have
camera equipment, film making skills, editing skills, music/dubbing
skills, please step forward! This is going to be fun, and to do with
RFID. It's entitled "PARFID: Passive Aggressive RFID. RFIDIOts fight back!".

Also, please get in touch with me or alien if you would like to talk at
the July meeting, June is now full :-)

There will be workshops after the talks - please bring locks + picks if
you have them (and are legally entitled to carry them!) :P

Where?

Upstairs @ Glassblower
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=W1B+5DL&ie=UTF8&ll=51.510625,-0.136878&spn=0.00629,0.021415&z=16&iwloc=addr
42 Glasshouse St, Piccadilly, W 1B 5JY

doors open from 7, speaking starts from  7.30 - please try and be prompt
as some people need to go early to get trains back out of London.

we have private use of the whole of the upstairs till close.

real ale on draught : Adnams Broadside + Spitfire, 'Buccomb' and
'Doombar'. other stuff on draught : Guinness, Staropramen, Hoegaarden,
Leffe. even more stuff on draught : Becks, Fosters, 1664

food menu is extensive and most importantly : they do Pie.

as always, details & discussions here:

   http://dc4420.org

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...