Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:46:04 +0200
From: Bardiir <bardiir@...il.com>
To: Giany <giany007@...oo.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [offtopic] Fwd: Comments on: Phoenix Mars
	Lander site hacked

*sigh* I can't take it anymore...

1. Answering to Spam just makes it worse for the list. Flame the troll on
his mail-address if you feel like, but please take the mailing list out of
the recp. or at least mark the answer as offtopic.
2. Just block xploitable@...il.com and everything is well...
3. Just let the troll have it's fun, eventually it will get bored someday
and stop spamming.
4. Don't feed the trolls.

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Giany <giany007@...oo.com> wrote:

> *n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>* wrote:
>

> The day Zone-H closes shop, the day I party like a mother fo!
>

> The day you stop spamming, the day I`ll be happy!

Content of type "text/html" skipped