Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:06:26 -0300
From: Giancarlo Razzolini <linux-fan@...a.com.br>
To: Nikolaos Rangos <nikolaos.rangos@...ns.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: THE NEW RELEASE DOESNT HAVE ANY BUGS RIGHT,
 THEO??

Nikolaos Rangos escreveu:
> Look at the middle of the screen, maybe you got tossed.
> ONE BUG EVERY YEAR DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER
>
> SIGNED;

It seems that everybody likes to hit the security record of both
openssh  and openbsd. I don't know why, but it happens. You forgot to
mention that the vast majority of the bugs occur on the portable
version, and many of them regarding authentication, mainly related to
PAM. The original ssh, which is released with openbsd, follow the
security record of openbsd, which is only two REMOTE holes in more than
10 years. So, i won't be taking it from a guy who uses microsoft windows
and don't even know how to manage it's disk space. :-) Ah, i'll won't
mention the security record of microsoft windows. It's wonderful.

My 2 cents,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
http://lock.razzolini.adm.br