Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 23:48:14 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Was it illegal that Robert Lemos and Neal
	Krawetz wrote about n3td3v?

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:03 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Andrew Wallace
> <andrew.awal.wallace@...il.com> wrote:
>> This post is made by andrew.awal.wallace@...il.com, my secret identity
>> for my serious security researches on the computer for when I research
>> things at the same time that I am on the computer doing research for
>> security stuff.
>>
>> The questions that I ask and the points that I raise in this email are
>> due to opinions that I have formed.
>>
>> From: n3td3v <xploitable_at_gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:29:05 +0100
>>>

>>>I'm not a troll, i'm a serious security researcher.
>>>
>>>I was misrepresented in the media by SecurityFocus Robert Lemos who
>>>ruined my image.
>>>
>>>The findings have been post,
>>>
>>>http://smear-campaign-against-n3td3v.blogspot.com/2007/12/smear-campaign-against-n3td3v.html
>>
>> Yes, n3td3v post that.  n3td3v's last three paragraphs at n3td3v's
>> blogspot are copied below with questions to the n3td3v.
>>
>> n3td3v Paragraph 1: This is a long standing issue which will go on for
>> years until regret is shown by Neal Krawetz and Robert Lemos... n3td3v
>> is still on Full-Disclosure and will never stop posting, and its none
>> of both their businesses who I am.
>> ++Did the long standing issue that will end in regret for Robert Lemos
>> have to do with what happened to the Robert Lemos website?  Did Robert
>> Lemos learn who the n3td3v is - or is it none of his business?
>
> Robert Lemos doesn't give a fuck who I am.
> I'm a lawful white hat who has broken no laws and I had absolutely
> nothing to do with his website getting hacked.
> When are you fools going to realise there is no interest in who n3td3v
> is, the reason Robert Lemos wrote a news article about me was because
> it had an interesting focus on keyboard typing forensics, I was just
> the guinea pig for Neal Krawetz's experiment.

I'm still wondering if it was illegal for Robert Lemos and Neal
Krawetz to do what they did?

Was it legal?

I dropped out of university because of what was written, I still
suffer mental scares and I still haven't recovered.

I hadn't done anything illegal, but they used me as a guinea pig for
human research? Why didn't you test on animals instead of a real
persons life?

Do I have a legal case against Robert Lemos and Neal Krawetz?

Why haven't both of them even come on the mailing list to say sorry
now that its known everything they said was unfounded?

I'm just a young person with no money, I don't have it in me to take
big people to court to claim money.

Everyone i've spoke to said what they did was illegal, but I don't
know for sure.

If I wasn't a pissy young student with no money i'd prolly of sued them by now.

I don't know who Gobbles is and never did... yet they both wrote shit
about me and now its been proven how much shit is was.

All the best,

n3td3v