Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:03:17 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OT] Fwd: Comments on: Phoenix Mars Lander
	site hacked

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Andrew Wallace
<andrew.awal.wallace@...il.com> wrote:
> This post is made by andrew.awal.wallace@...il.com, my secret identity
> for my serious security researches on the computer for when I research
> things at the same time that I am on the computer doing research for
> security stuff.
>
> The questions that I ask and the points that I raise in this email are
> due to opinions that I have formed.
>
> From: n3td3v <xploitable_at_gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:29:05 +0100
>>

>>I'm not a troll, i'm a serious security researcher.
>>
>>I was misrepresented in the media by SecurityFocus Robert Lemos who
>>ruined my image.
>>
>>The findings have been post,
>>
>>http://smear-campaign-against-n3td3v.blogspot.com/2007/12/smear-campaign-against-n3td3v.html
>
> Yes, n3td3v post that.  n3td3v's last three paragraphs at n3td3v's
> blogspot are copied below with questions to the n3td3v.
>
> n3td3v Paragraph 1: This is a long standing issue which will go on for
> years until regret is shown by Neal Krawetz and Robert Lemos... n3td3v
> is still on Full-Disclosure and will never stop posting, and its none
> of both their businesses who I am.
> ++Did the long standing issue that will end in regret for Robert Lemos
> have to do with what happened to the Robert Lemos website?  Did Robert
> Lemos learn who the n3td3v is - or is it none of his business?

Robert Lemos doesn't give a fuck who I am.
I'm a lawful white hat who has broken no laws and I had absolutely
nothing to do with his website getting hacked.
When are you fools going to realise there is no interest in who n3td3v
is, the reason Robert Lemos wrote a news article about me was because
it had an interesting focus on keyboard typing forensics, I was just
the guinea pig for Neal Krawetz's experiment.

> n3td3v Paragraph 2: n3td3v might be available for a real interview for
> a large sum of money, based on facts... otherwise, you're a suckers
> and will never know the truth!!! It will forever be your mystery who
> is n3td3v!!!! *Evil laughter*.
> ++Did n3td3v get that large sum of money?

No I haven't been asked for an interview from any journalist, for the
simple fact there is no public interest.

> ++If yes, then n3td3v might not care about others calling n3td3v a
> troll even if n3td3v is in the troll role.

I'm not a troll i'm a serious security researcher.

> ++If not, then according to n3td3v blogspot all others but n3td3v are
> suckers who do not know the secret identity that is n3td3v.
> Mwahahahaha (Evil laughter).

You have my name, age, sex, location and photo thats something I give
out everyday on hooker chat rooms.

> n3td3v Paragraph 3: I'll see you both at the security conferences some
> time i'm sure and you can tell me all about your smear campaign(s) and
> yellow journalism(s).
> ++Did n3td3v get to a security conference?  If n3td3v managed to get
> to a conference, what did n3td3v do and say to the people that n3td3v
> swore would feel regret?

I've never been to a security conference and probably never will,
everything is available to me already.
Going to a security conference isn't mission critical for me to stay
in the social cyber security loop.

> I am worried about security flaws in the major operating systems like
> L1nukz, w1ndoe$ 3ck$pee, 200x, and veeeezthaaa.  I use Windows 98.
> One day I may upgrade to windows for workgroups when I get another
> computer to network together with my first and do MASSIVELY
> MULTIPLAYER SECURITY RESEARCH!  The only problem I have ever had with
> Windows 98 is that it is sometimes difficult to get software to run
> like my picasa (with heads photoshopped out), anti-virus (but that is
> becuase no anti-virus is needed on this great operating system  I am
> told that I am covered in pwnsauce but they are only trying to make
> the crazy guy, me, angry), and certain other google applications from
> that fine company called GOOG which I will one day invest in when I
> have made my first million in capital.  You will all then fear me then
> because I will have made my first million in capital.  I know that
> none of you have made any money.  How could you?  I dont like you so
> you must not have money.

Random bullshit I don't have a reply for.

> All and more of the best for all of you,
>
> // A.a.W.

All the best with your misguided belief that people care who I am.

n3td3v

http://n3td3v.googlepages.com