Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:38:40 -0400
From: "GSO GSO" <gso.gsecur@...il.com>
To: "Knud Erik Højgaard" <kokanin@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Security/Hacking Paper Contest Win $100

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:13 AM, Knud Erik Højgaard <kokanin@...il.com> wrote:

> On 6/13/08, GSO GSO <gso.gsecur@...il.com> wrote:
> > If you are a security pro or just a hobbyist, write an original
> >  security paper, the the users vote on it. If you have the most votes
> >  you win $100 USD.
>
> Oh wow, $100 for something 'original' ie not a rehash of the usual
> tired shit, or yet another 'stak ovarfloes for beginnars look i made a
> video as well'. I guess that offer sounds good if you live in your
> moms basement, but for normal people the hourly rate might be a bit
> low.
> --
> kokanin

Oh wow! another whiner who offers nothing constructive.  Now that is
original!  Maybe for some the $100 bucks is a decent prize, hell I pay
for it from my own friggin pocket. Obviously the time spent in their
mothers basement did much to improve their attitudes. Your high
profile jet set lifestyle has just left you pompous and arrogant.
Enjoy your day kokanin

Blake

--
Security/Hacking Paper Contest Win $100