Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:27:39 -0400
From: Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:48 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:

> You started it!!! I come on the full-disclosure mailing list with
> serious topics about security and you or others twist it into a
> personal attack or some other random bullshit about my integrity.

you have no integrity to attack, this was nothing but a personal
attack. you have admitted publicly that you hate joel, yet no one
still gives a shit.

> This was ment to be a thread about aviation security and
> full-disclosure mailing list never fails to turn it into a flame fest
> of pre pubescent comment bashing each other instead of saying
> something constructive about security.

this was a thread about you trying to jump on joel's jock, just like
you do with everyone else.  this is the second time youve brought him
into any conversation.  i guess joel should be flattered he has such a
big fan.  i told joel to ignore you.  he fed your troll.  just like i
am doing now.  you always have to have the last word.  no one wants
you here, go choke on an exhaust pipe.

> Btw, I run the biggest google security group of its kind what have you got?

you have a group, with your name on it, with 4000 people who are
keeping tabs on what you have to say for humor's sake, thats where the
fuck mi5 is.  to see how many people you can threaten and see how much
you can get noticed.  i am embarrassed that you are scottish, william
wallace should have waited around and shoved his claymore right up
your fucking cunt.  hell, i was a member of your group until you
kicked me out of it for proving what a nothing you are.  you kicked me
out for calling you out and proving that you are nothing.  you have
thousands of posts in that group 99% of which, are yours.  you talk to
air, no one listens, and no one cares.  please go away, youve teased
us enough with that, please please, follow it.

> http://n3td3v.g00glepages.com/

keep spamming your little webpage, no one gives a shit.  you are a
know nothing commenter.  you cant do a thing, you havent proven a
thing, you cant show a thing.  you make comments on others work and
you try and take credit or raise a fuss.  go back to school, learn
what you can, get a different nick, and post some legit shit.  youll
never get any cred while you post under n3td3v.  no one cares about
you, i called your mother last night after you flamed me, woke her up
out of a sound sleep, and i asked her.  she wishes that she would have
aborted you.  your mother told me that the best part about you wound
up as a stain on the back seat of a car.  i am quite sure it was the
last uterus you have ever seen.  call her, go ahead, ask her if anyone
called her last night and talked about how you should go jump in a
river and swallow water.  go hang yourself, no one will miss you,
pre-pubescent child.  get a job, quit wasting our time.  youve
admitted you know nothing, have never done anything, and simply repost
what others do.  stop trying to jump on others names.

> All the best,

why when you flame people you say `all the best`.  you are an idiot of
the 1st 2nd and 3rd order.

> n3td3v

andrew.