Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:53:40 +0100
From: "James Rankin" <kz20fl@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

There's unmoderated on one hand and then your constant annoying tripe on
another. I could brush your stupid rantings off if they happened once or
twice, but not every bloody day the same sh*t

never mind, you're going in the trash filter anyway, it's a waste of time
feeding you. If you're willing to meet up for a "face-to-face" as you put
it, then bring it on. Pick your date, and I'm sure it will be an interesting
discussion...

2008/6/20 n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>:

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:51 AM, James Rankin <kz20fl@...glemail.com>
> wrote:
> > Get yourself down to Durham then. Come to the Bishop's Mill where the old
> > Gala theatre was. Not too far from Scotland. We can then discuss your
> > plaguing of my inbox with tripe face-to-face.
> >

> Why are you subscribed to an unmoderated mailing list? That will be
> the first question i'll ask you when we meet...
>
> All the best,
>
> n3td3v

Content of type "text/html" skipped