Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:32:54 +0100
From: Neil McGovern <maulkin@...on.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: What the UK government care about in a hacker

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 02:08:05AM +0100, n3td3v wrote:
> How will the UK government contact you? Brute guys will jump out of a
> range rover land rover which will have darkened windows and will give
> you an offer you can't refuse after abducting you for five minutes
> based on your research post on Full-Disclosure.

Yay! I get a landy! Or perhaps I'll just stick to spending a few hours a
month shoving leaflets through doors and getting chased down garden
paths by small yappy dogs; which is how I seem to get the most contact
to my constituents.

Perhaps I can try and get these mysterious brutes to help Mrs Nuggins at
number 42 who's having no end of trouble with her bins, instead of doing
the incredibly important job of monitoring FD twenty four hours a day,
just in case someone trips up and accidentally reveals their location,
or that they're a duly elected councillor for the King's Hedges ward for
Cambridge City Council. Oh, damn. I think I hear the sound of the
helicopters overhead now, my political career is over.

Seriously though, can I keep the land rover?

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3