Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:02:16 -0500
From: "eugaaa@...il.com" <eugaaa@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Dan Kaminsky Disclosure Methodology + Super
	Critical vulnerability disclosure in Windows

Instead of criticizing someone for releasing an exploit (which is a bit like
criticizing a cow for making milk) direct your attention to the fact that
and industry of professional security researchers sat indian style (albeit
with respectable posture) eagerly awaiting the release of this exploit when
they had an advisory almost a month in advance. Sat like this, in the face
of overwhelming, and nearly embarrassing, media-whoring. An advisory was
released to foreshadow the release of a later exploit release. Nothing says
discreet like a banner advertising a bomb. This entire saga has been
revealing.

Ice Breaker:

Content of type "text/html" skipped