Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:08:18 +0200
From: "Squadron of Justice" <internetsuperheros@...hmail.com>
To: dgoodin@...register.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com
Subject: Re: Petko D. Petkov hacked?

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:31:41 +0200 Dan Goodin <dgoodin@...pub.com>
wrote:
>Hey, thanks for the reply. How do I know you really cracked his
>email
>account? Can you forward me any of the emails I've sent PDP over
>the
>past 18 months? Also, assuming you really did obtain his email,
>how many
>messages were you able to get?

Further requests of proof of our otherworldly abilities, awesomeness
and superpowers will be taken as an offense to our creed and
mission on Earth. Other, non super powered, less awesome and uglier
individuals might compensate their lack of knowledge, manliness and
beauty by means of deception. But superheroes aren't deceptive. Our
strength is truth. Our weakness is none. Our weapons are digital and
volatile. Our enemies are all financially, spiritually and socially
bankrupt individuals of these digital realms. We do not siege,
attack
nor leave the innocent forsaken in despair. Our duty is to lay
great justice with furious vengeance and rebukes upon wickedness and
inequity.

Regarding the amount of messages the Squadron of Justice undercover
operatives were able to obtain: all of them. No exceptions. Not a
single byte was left unsupervised in Petko D. Petkov's wicked email.
Their effectiveness and reliability is only paralleled by their
unstable minds and a total lack of control of their superpowers, to
the detriment of our cause and creed. We refuse to admit it, but the
Squadron of Justice might be the last stronghold of great Justice in
the universe, and the risk of world wide mayhem and chaos is worth
taking when equity, justice, righteousness, awesomeness and
manliness
are at stake. And their struggle against evil and wickedness in high
places is, indeed, eternal.

Here shall be proof of justice (accept our apologies for showing
your private email address and phone number, also, superheroes would
recommend you to stop using Pine for reading email, or great justice
could ensue):