Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:38:03 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Ureleet piggybacking off n3td3v fame,
	social vulnerability in Gmail

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 1:26 AM, Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com> wrote:
> k, i have a proposal.  i go away, if n3td3v goes away.  ill be watching.

All you're doing though is ramping up 'n3td3v' to post on the list
than decrease the 'noise', so what you do has the opposite effect on
n3td3v and increases postage on the list, not decrease it.

Take it from me, if you don't like the n3td3v persona posts, then
don't reply to the n3td3v persona.

Replying to my 'n3td3v' posts will only make me, 'n3td3v' post even more.

So what you're doing is actually ramping up the likelihood of a
'n3td3v' post and are enjoying piggybacking off n3td3v fame.

You're going to get yourself into trouble than being the hero who
pushed n3td3v off the full-disclosure list. All it takes is someone to
access your 'Last account activity' IP address list on Gmail and
you're going to end up a sticky situation with your name, and other
information post to the mailing list.

You never know, people on the list may have already accessed your
'Last account activity' IP address list on Gmail and know who you are.
;)

All the best,

n3td3v